Eclipse Labels is a leading UK label printer and we aim to offer our customers a quality product with excellent service with our flexibility and professional standards underpinning our quality and service.
We offer both Flexo Print and digital inkjet print using our latest high specification digital inkjet label press. This new technology supports our quality product offering our customers the best in look, feel, quality and price.
Our aims are to:
- Offer a professional and exemplary service to our customers with a high level of customer focus.
- Offer a fast turnaround service to ensure our client’s delivery needs are met.
- Offer excellence in everything we do.
- Create a work environment where each person is value and respected.
- Continue to build on our business to maintain and develop our position as a market leader.
- Delivering customer value and a first rate service to customers are two of our core aims and it reflects our business purpose and philosophy. It underpins our objective to be recognised as a leader in our market and shapes our behaviour and is the basis of our business culture.
We achieve our aims and objectives by:
- Empowering our employees by recognising that every employee can contribute to improving our business performance and aim to fulfil their own potential through training and experience.
- Continuous improvement in quality of our products, services and processes.
- Expanding our customer base, broadening our range of products and services and by driving increased productivity and efficiency in our operations through training and investment in technology.
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and other industry requirements.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all our employees by providing the resources necessary to safeguard the working environment to prevent injury and ill health.
We will use our management review process to ensure that our progress and drive for improvement and our business objectives are monitored and reviewed.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and those working on behalf of the business. It will be made publicly available and subject to regular review to ensure that it continues to meet the needs of our business, our customers and our wider social responsibilities.
Eclipse Labels Owner / Managing Director